NOTE: Not all computers have an internal Bluetooth® adapter. To see if your computer has a Bluetooth adapter, check the computer specifications.
- Turn on the physical wireless switch.
- For model-specific information about the physical wireless switch, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.
- There is an icon in the system tray that can be used to open the SmartWi Connection Utility software. If possible, click this icon and skip to step 4.
- Click the Start button, and then click All Programs.
- In the All Programs menu, click SmartWi Connection Utility and then click SmartWi Connection Utility to open the application.
- In the SmartWi Connection Utility window, in the Bluetooth section, click ON.
NOTE: When enabled, the selector switch will move to ON, as shown below: