How to disable the VAIO Content Analyzer.
IMPORTANT: Disabling the VAIO Content Analyzer may improve overall system performance but will also reduce the categorizing and organizing functions of both the VAIO Movie Story and VAIO MusicBox software.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click System and Maintenance.
- In the System and Maintenance window, click Administrative Tools.
- In the Administrative Tools window, double-click Services.
NOTE: If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password or click Continue.
- In the Services window, for each service listed below, right-click on the name of the service, left-click Properties, click to select Disabled in the Startup Type box, and then click the OK button.
- VAIO Entertainment Database Service
- VAIO Entertainment File Import Service
- VAIO Media plus Content Importer
- VAIO Media plus Digital Media Server
- VAIO Media plus Device Searcher
- Once all the listed services have been disabled, in the Services window, click the X in the upper-right corner to close the window.
- In the Administrative Tools window, click the X in the upper-right corner to close the window.
- In the Control Panel window, click the X in the upper-right corner to close the window.