How to enable and utilize the Work Folders feature.
The Work Folders feature allow you to sync and store your work files to a specific folder location (Work Folders) so that you can access them from all of your computers and devices, even when you are offline. Follow these steps to setup and begin using the Work Folders feature.
- Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, double-click the Work Folders icon.
- In the Work Folders window, click Set up Work Folders.
- In the Set up Work Folders window, enter your work email address and click Next.
- Select Enter a Work Folders URL instead and enter the Work Folders URL.