IMPORTANT: Do not remove the AC power adapter and the battery during the monitor initialization.
- On the top of the monitor, press the INDEX button.
- On the menu, tap the TV button.
- In the TV window, tap the center of the screen.
- In the TV window, tap the Settings button.
- In the Settings window, tap the Basic button.
- In the Settings window, under Settings, tap the Initialize button.
- In the Settings window, under Settings, tap the Clear All button.
WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. By continuing with this procedure, all data and settings will be reverted to the initial factory settings.
- On the base station, turn off the power by pressing the POWER switch.
- On the back of the base station, press and hold the CLR CFG button.
- While holding the CLR CFG button, press the power switch on the front of the base station.
- Continue to press the CLR CFG button until the NetAV indicator on the front of the base station turns off.
NOTE: If this procedure is completed successfully, the NetAV indicator will turn red and then turn off.
- On the monitor, in the Settings window, under Settings, tap the OK button.
- In the Initialization starts window, under Make sure that the base station has already been initialized., tap the OK button.
NOTE: The monitor will be automatically rebooted during the initialization.