WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. All software applications, configurations and data added to the restored drive will be erased.
- In the Restore C: Drive window, click the Start button.
- Under Before Restore C: Drive, ensure the Skip option is selected, and click the Next button.
NOTE: This window provides the option to use the VAIO Hardware Diagnostics program. The option to Reinstall Programs or Drivers also is shown if the VAIO Recovery Center was started from within the operating system. Before performing any recovery operation, these utilities should be used to attempt to diagnose and resolve your issue without resorting to a recovery.
- Under WARNING: This program deletes all files on the C: drive, click to select the I understand box.
WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. Once you click the Start button, the recovery process starts and cannot be reversed.
- Click the Start button.
- After the bundled applications are installed, click the Finish button.
- The computer will restart and the operating system setup wizard will begin. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup wizard.