Follow these steps to access and use the Windows Network Diagnostics tool to troubleshoot a failed network or Internet connection.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Network and Internet.
- In the Network and Internet window, click Network and Sharing Center.
- In the Network and Sharing Center window, under Tasks, click Diagnose and Repair.
- Follow the suggestions in the Windows Network Diagnostics window to repair the failed network or internet connection.