Follow these steps to troubleshoot various Cyberlink® PowerDVD® software issues.
IMPORTANT: Before beginning this procedure, click the download and install all available driver, system and application updates.
- If BluRay movies are not playing properly:
- Verify that the BluRay® disc you are attempting to play is not damaged.
- Test other BluRay movies that have been known to work in the past.
- Test CD, DVD or program discs.
- If CD, DVD or BD discs are not being detected:
- If there are PowerDVD software errors:
- Verify that the latest version of the PowerDVD software has been downloaded and installed.
- Uninstall the PowerDVD software , and then reinstall it.
- Contact Cyberlink PowerDVD support for further assistance.
NOTE: Cyberlink has four different methods of customer support: E-mail, Phone, FAQ, and a Community Forum.