The VAIO Care application is a system health, maintenance and troubleshooting utility. It can be used to troubleshoot hardware-and software-related issues.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the most recent version of VAIO Care is installed.
Follow the procedure below to use the application:
- Make sure the computer is powered on and press the Assist button.
NOTE: If your computer does not have an Assist button on the top of the keyboard, click Start, then click All Programs.
- In the All Programs menu, click VAIO Care and then click VAIO Care.
- In the VAIO Care window, in the left pane, click Troubleshooting.
- Under Troubleshooting, click the category appropriate for the issue you would like to troubleshoot.
- In the right pane, click the troubleshooter for your issue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.