How to manually install drivers.
Use the following procedure to manually install drivers from a folder on the hard drive or another storage device:
- Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click System and Security.
- In the System and Security window, under System, click Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, click to select the appropriate device for which you would like to install the driver.
- On the menu bar, click Action and then click Update Driver Software.
- In the Update Driver Software window, click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Under Search for driver software in this location, click the Browse... button.
- In the Browse For Folder window, navigate to the folder where the drivers are located and then click the OK button.
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Close button.
- Restart the computer.