IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Before You Start
- The computer must have a factory-installed Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system.
- The computer must support the Miracast® feature.
- On the TV, turn on the Built-in Wi-Fi setting. Check the manual for model-specific information.
Turn on the Screen Mirroring Feature
Select your TV type and follow the steps to turn on the Screen Mirroring feature.
- Android TV™
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under Apps, select Screen mirroring.
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the setup.
- Other TVs
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the INPUT button.
- Select Screen mirroring.
Mirror the Computer Screen on the TV
- Turn on the computer's Wi-Fi setting.
- Click the (Start) button.
- In the Start Menu, click Settings.
- The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
- In the SETTINGS window, click Devices.
- In the DEVICES screen, select Connected devices, and under the Add devices category, click Add a device.
- Select the model number of your TV.
The computer screen should now appear on your TV.