Windows® Store apps can be updated manually from within the Store app. Follow this procedure to update applications manually.
NOTE: If you would prefer, you can set up apps to update automatically instead of manually.
- On the Start screen, click the Store icon.
- In the Store screen, click the Update notification above the application category that requires an update (In this example: Games).
NOTE: An Update notification will only appear above an application category that contains an app that requires an update. If an application category has no Update notification, there are currently no updates available or needed for any of the apps in that category.
- In the App updates screen, click the Install icon to begin the update installation.
- To view more details about the update, before clicking the Install icon, click the Details icon.
- Once you are finished viewing the update details, click the Back Arrow to return to the App updates screen and proceed with the update installation.