Search, sort and filter by drive. if you would like to uninstall or move an app, select it from the list and then tap or click an option.
- Click the Start button, and in the Start menu, click Settings.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
- In the SETTINGS window, click System.
- In the SYSTEM window, click Apps & features.
- In the Apps & features screen:
- Use the Type an app name field to search for a specific app.
- Use the Sort by field to sort the app list by size, name or install date.
- Use the third field to specify where to look for apps to list.
To uninstall an app, click the app you wish to remove and then click the Uninstall button.