The audio from the Realtek sound card is not output to all the speakers.
Follow this procedure to change the speaker setup for the Realtek sound card.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel .
- In the Control Panel window, under Pick a category , double-click the Sound, Speech and Audio Devices icon.
- In the Sound, Speech and Audio Devices window, under of Pick a Control Panel icon , click Sound Effects Manager .
- In the Realtek window, click the Speaker Configuration button.
- On the speaker configuration screen, click the speaker selection down arrow [FIG. 1] , then click to select the desired speaker setup.