No video is output using the DVI port on an ATI® Radeon video card.
When no video is output using the DVI port on an ATI® video card, follow the procedure below to enable the DVI output.
- Connect a VGA monitor and restart the computer.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel .
- In the Control Panel window, under Pick a category , double-click the Appearance and Themes icon.
- In the Appearance and Themes window, under Pick a task , click Change the screen resolution .
- In the Display Properties window, on the Settings tab, click the Advanced button.
- In the Default Monitor window, click the Display tab.
- On the Display tab, click to select the FPD button.
NOTE: Verify the flat panel display is still connected to the DVI port.
- The FPD button will turn green, when the DVI output is enabled.
- If the FPD button is grayed out, the flat panel monitor is not detected by the computer.