If the notebook LCD screen has lines, blotches, bleeding, cracks, moisture or color distortion, it may have physical damage. The following images are physically damaged LCD screens. Use these to help determine if the notebook LCD has physical damage.
- Pressure crack and bleeding
- Spider cracks and bleeding
- Multi-colored vertical lines and screen fracture
- White blotches
- If the LCD distortion is visible when the computer is powered off, the issue is usually caused by physical damage.
- If you are unable to definitively determine if the LCD has physical damage, troubleshoot the LCD screen before proceeding with service.
If service is required, various service options are available.  Go to Product Repair.