To transfer photos and videos to Apple® Mac® computers, select one of these options:
- Once within the Mac option you choose, you may need to open up the following folders on the camera or camcorder:
- The DCIM folder (if available) contains still picture files.
- The MP_ROOT folder (if available) contains standard-definition video files.
- The AVCHD folder (if available) contains high-definition video files.
- Photos in RAW format need to be processed with Imaging Edge Desktop software before being used in most photo software applications.