How to print from the Windows User Interface of the Internet Explorer app.
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow these steps to print from the Windows User Interface version of the Internet Explorer app.
- Point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and click to select the Search charm.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + Q key combination will also take you to the Search screen.
- In the Search screen, click the Apps category, and then click the Internet Explorer icon.
- In the Internet Explorer screen, point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and select the Devices charm.
- In the Devices screen, click to select the printer device.
- In the [Printer Name] screen, click the Print button.