How do I enable the Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT) in the BIOS utility?
Follow these steps to access the BIOS and enable the Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel VT).
IMPORTANT: Not all VAIO computers support Intel VT. Before using the procedure below verify your computer supports Intel VT .
- Turn off the computer.
- Turn on the computer.
- At the VAIO screen, press the F2 key.
- In the Setup Utility screen, press the right-arrow key until the Advanced tab is selected.
- On the Advanced tab, press the down-arrow key until Intel(R) Virtualization Technology is selected and then press the Enter key.
- Press the down-arrow key to select Enabled and then press the Enter key.
- Press the right-arrow key until the Exit tab is selected.
- Press the down-arrow key until Exit Setup is selected and then press the Enter key.
- In the Save & Reset screen, verify Yes is selected and then press the Enter key.
NOTE: The computer will restart automatically.