Follow this procedure to use the VAIO Recovery Center when selecting that option from the System Recovery Options menu using the Recovery Drive.
- In the System Recovery Options window, click VAIO Recovery Center .
- In the VAIO Recovery Center window, under Choose a program , click to select the desired option:
- Windows System Restore can return the computer to a previous configuration of the operating system when it was working properly.
- Computer problems related to hardware can be diagnosed using the VAIO Hardware Diagnostics option.
- The entire (C:) drive can be restored to its original, factory-installed condition by selecting Restore C: Drive .
- The Rescue Data option can detect and save data to an external hard drive or removable media prior to a system recovery.