Questions & Answers: 961
- How to create a set of Recovery discs using the VAIO Care version 6 software.There are no system Recovery discs included with the computer. The recovery data required to return the computer to the original, factory-installed condition is included on a special partition of the hard drive
- How to perform a system recovery using the VAIO Care version 6 software.The VAIO Care version 6 software can be used to restore the computer to the original factory software configuration. Follow the procedure below to run a system recovery: WARNING: All data, settings, and programs
- A high frequency noise is heard when using battery power.Follow this procedure to resolve the issue. Download and install the BIOS Update Utility (AIBSYS-00235840-1040.EXE) update. NOTE: This BIOS update will allow the CPU C3/C6 function within the BIOS menu to be enabled
- The computer keyboard not working properlyThe procedure to troubleshoot why the keyboard is not working properly varies depending on whether it is a notebook or desktop computer. Follow troubleshooting steps for notebook computers.
- The iTunes 11 application stops responding when opening iTunes Store.You may encounter an issue where the Apple® iTunes® 11 application will stop responding when you open the Apple® iTunes Music Store® online music store on a computer using the Windows 8 operating system. You can
- Compatible Operating System for Smartphones and Tablets to Support Video & TV SideView AppVisit the Video & TV SideView™ website for the latest compatibility information for your smartphone and tablet.
- How to use Prime Video (Amazon app) and troubleshoot problemsYou can instantly stream movies or TV shows on your Android TV with the Prime Video™ app (previously Amazon Video). As an Amazon Prime™ member, you'll have unlimited access to binge-watch your favorite titles. The
- Error: Battery is not for this model, not detected, not compatible, or not connectedThe procedure to troubleshoot the error Battery is not for this model, not detected, not compatible, or not connected varies depending on the operating system installed on the computer. Follow the appropriate operating
- The battery only charges up to 50% or 80%.The battery will only charge up to 50% or 80% if the Battery Care Function utility has been enabled. This utility limits the amount the battery will be charged in order to help extend the useful life of the battery