How to use the Application Manager for VAIO® software.
IMPORTANT: If all pre-installed Sony® applications have been uninstalled, the Application Manager for VAIO software will not be listed in the Uninstall or change a program list.
- Click the Start button, then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
- In the Uninstall or change a program window, click to select Application Manager for VAIO and then on the toolbar, click Uninstall.
- In the Application Manager for VAIO window, click to select the desired program and click the Uninstall button.
IMPORTANT: Multiple applications cannot be uninstalled at the same time using Application Manager for VAIO.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstall procedure.