Follow this procedure to uninstall a program using the operating system uninstall utility.
- Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- In the Uninstall or change a program window, click to select the program to uninstall, and then in the menu bar, click Uninstall.
- If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password, or click Yes.
- If a pre-installed Sony® program is not listed, the program can likely be found and removed from the Application Manager for VAIO® software .
- If an installed program is not listed and cannot be found in the Application Manager for VAIO software, use the program's own uninstall utility to remove it .
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish uninstalling the application.
NOTE: If the program does not uninstall properly, reinstall the program , then try uninstalling it again.
- Close the Uninstall or change a program window.