Turn On or Off the Bluetooth Feature on My Windows 10 Computer
Follow these steps to turn the Bluetooth® feature on or off on your computer running the Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system:
- Click Start , and from the Start menu, click Settings.
- The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
- In the Settings screen, click Devices.
- In the DEVICES screen, on the left column, click Bluetooth.
- In the Manage Bluetooth devices screen, click the slider to turn the Bluetooth feature On or Off.
Note: You can also turn the Bluetooth feature On or Off in the Action Center icon on taskbar, and then click the Bluetooth button. Highlighted means the Bluetooth feature is On and un-highlighted means it is Off.