How to quickly search for, sort or uninstall an installed app.
Search, sort and filter by drive. if you would like to uninstall or move an app, select it from the list and then tap or click an option.
- Click the Start button, and in the Start menu, click Settings.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
- In the SETTINGS window, click System.
- In the SYSTEM window, click Apps & features.
- In the Apps & features screen:
- Use the Type an app name field to search for a specific app.
- Use the Sort by field to sort the app list by size, name or install date.
- Use the third field to specify where to look for apps to list.
To uninstall an app, click the app you wish to remove and then click the Uninstall button.