The Touchpad Gesture feature is not working.
To enable or disable the Touchpad Gesture setting:
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click Mouse.
- In Mouse Properties, click Multitouch Gestures.
- Under Use Multitouch Function, check the desired functions.
- Click Apply, then OK.
- The three-fingered swipe gesture requires the user to put three fingers at the same time on touchpad and swipe left or right to engage page Back/Forward.
- The Touchpad Gestures are supported in Internet Explorer® and in VAIO Media Gallery® software. Other programs may or may not support these gestures.
Not all VAIO® computers have the Touchpad Gesture Control feature. To see if your computer has the Touchpad Gesture Control feature, check the specifications. Manuals are posted on your model support page.