How to check to see if the Device Drivers were properly installed on the Multi-slot Memory Stick Reader.
Follow this procedure to check to see if the Device Drivers were properly installed on the MSAC-USM1 Multi-slot Memory Stick Reader in the Windows XP operating system.
IMPORTANT: This procedure must be performed while logged in as Administrator or to an account with Administrator rights.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, under Pick a category, double-click the Performance and Maintenance icon.
- In the Performance and Maintenance window, under or pick a Control Panel icon, double-click the System icon.
- In the System Properties window, click the Hardware tab.
- On the Hardware tab, in the Device Manager box, click the Device Manager button.
- In the Device Manager window, double-click Universal Serial Bus Controller.
- Ensure that USB Mass Storage Device or MSAC-USM1 are listed and that there are no question marks or exclamation points listed.
- If there is a question mark or exclamation point, remove the device from device manager and reinstall the Memory Stick Reader.