Questions & Answers: 109
- Zoom features available with the camera.The zoom feature of the camera provides a higher magnification zoom by combining various zoom features. You can use other zoom features when you set the Zoom Setting to something other than the Optical zoom only
- Can I update the camera using macOS Big Sur (11.0)Yes, the following models can be updated using the macOS® Big Sur operating system. Models Digital Still Camera Interchangeable Lens Camcorder Action Cam DSC-RX0 ILCA-99M2 FDR-AX40 HDR-AS50 DSC-RX0G ILCE-1 FDR-AX55
- Phase-Detection AF support for A-mount lenses.The ILCE-7M2 offers Phase-Detection AF that provides better AF response compared to conventional Contrast AF, even when using an A-mount lens connected via adapter LA-EA3 or LA-EA1 that is not equipped with a dedicated
- What are the differences between the LA-EA1, LA-EA2, LA-EA3, LA-EA4, LA-EA5 lens mount adapters?The general features are described below for each mount adapter. Features may differ according to the combination of camera and lens used and the settings, if model-specific information is needed refer to the operating
- Does the camera continuously adjust the focus while in Continuous Shooting or Speed Priority Continuous focus mode?The camera can continue to adjust the focus during Continuous Shooting if you set the autofocus mode to AF-A or AF-C. However, there are limitations depending on the camera and lens used. Check the table below for
- How to transfer pictures from the camera to a computer using a standard USB connectionYou can connect a camera to your computer with a USB connection and transfer images. For Apple® computers, refer to the Import photos from a camera or phone using the Photos on Mac article . If model-specific information
- How to check a work order or the repair status of a product.Follow these steps to make a new repair request or to find out the status and work order information regarding an existing repair.
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product.Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. NOTE: If the item that you are looking for has been discontinued or is not available from the Sony
- How do I register a Sony product?All Sony® products can be registered online at the Sony Product Registration Web site.