Questions & Answers: 258
- What are the USB data transfer rates and specifications?The Universal Serial Bus (USB) specification stipulates five data transfer rates: USB 1.0/Low-Speed: 1.5 Megabits per second (Mbps) USB 1.1/Full-Speed: 12 Mbps USB 2.0/Hi-Speed: 480 Mbps USB 3.0/SuperSpeed: 5 Gbps
- The NFC function isn't working with the mobile device or can't connect with the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) appThe information below may differ depending on the type of mobile device. Refer to the mobile device manual if model-specific information is necessary to perform any step. Check the Near Field Communication (NFC™)
- Send pictures wirelessly to your mobile deviceInstall the latest software version of the Imaging Edge™ Mobile app (PlayMemories Mobile™ app successor) on your mobile device to wirelessly send images from your camera. For information about supported devices
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharing.You can connect your camera to an NFC™ enabled mobile device and transfer images from the camera directly with just one touch, without the need for complicated settings. IMPORTANT: The NFC function on the mobile
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC™ function can be used any time when the NFC icon () is displayed on the camera LCD screen. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the mobile device before touching it on the camera.
- The power does not turn on even if the battery pack or AC adapter is attached.The following are the possible causes why the camera is not turning on even if the battery pack or AC adapter is attached. When using an AC adapter and USB cable Check whether the AC adapter and power cord are properly