Questions & Answers: 125
- What is the wire color and function of each pin on the 16-pin wiring harness?The following table provides the function of each pin on the 16-pin wiring harness. IMPORTANT: If additional installation procedures or information is needed, contact a qualified car stereo installer. Pin Number
- Unable to make a connection with the phone from Bluetooth Car Audio.IMPORTANT: Not all Sony® car stereos can connect with a phone via Bluetooth® connection. To see if your unit has the Bluetooth capability, check the supplied operating guide or instructions manuals. For specifications
- My car stereo won't play music from the USB deviceNot all car stereo receivers have USB capabilities. To see if your car stereo has the USB function described in this solution, check the specifications or the supplied operating guide. Wait for approximately 20
- Error: NO SUPPORT, NO SUPRT or --:-- is displayed when a USB device is connected to the car stereo.NOTES: Not all car stereos have a USB port. To verify whether your car stereo has a USB port where external devices can be connected, check the specifications. Check whether the USB device is a supported model.
- Clock Setting Changes on Its Own or Doesn't Maintain Accurate TimeIf the Clock Time or CT setting on your car stereo is set to ON, your device automatically displays the current time using Radio Data System (RDS) information. Not all radio stations transmit RDS data. Accuracy
- How to tune to a radio station on car stereoFollow these steps to tune to a radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- The mobile Bluetooth receiver is stuck in DEMO mode and the buttons are not working.To cancel, turn off or exit the DEMO mode, follow the steps below. Press the OFF button on the car stereo to display the clock. Press and hold the SELECT button for two seconds. After the Setup display appears,
- What Is an NFC Compatible Smartphone?A Near Field Communication (NFC®) compatible smartphone has built-in NFC. Mobile devices running Android™ operating system version 2.3.3 and higher supports it. Look for the NFC logo to make sure that your device
- Fast rewinding is much faster than usual when playing FLAC format files on my car stereoWhen playing a high compression file in the FLAC format, fast rewinding may be much faster. This is normal.
- Steering Wheel Control Compatibility Information for Japanese CarsThe RC-SR1 Connection cable is required to use the steering wheel remote input. The RC-SR1 connection cable with Part Number 1-848-796-11 is available online. 2: Input 2 (Red or Brown) 1: Input 1 (Green) G: GND