Questions & Answers: 121
- End of support notification for products using the Windows 7 operating systemOriginally Posted: 10/16/2019 Dear valued Customers, Microsoft® Corporation has announced that they will end their support of the Windows® 7 operating system on January 14, 2020, at which point, security updates
- The car stereo does not respond when using the Apple CarPlay featureIf the car stereo doesn't respond when using the Apple CarPlay® feature, press and hold the HOME button for 10 seconds. The car stereo will reboot and the issue will be resolved.
- Apple CarPlay or Android Auto doesn't connect to the car stereoBefore you start Available services or connection methods will vary depending on the car stereo. Check the prooduct for the compatibility of your car stereo. Make sure that your smartphone is compatible with the
- My car stereo won't play music from the USB deviceNot all car stereo receivers have USB capabilities. To see if your car stereo has the USB function described in this solution, check the specifications or the supplied operating guide. Wait for approximately 20
- How to tune to a radio station on car stereoFollow these steps to tune to a radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- The Apple CarPlay or Android Auto operation slow down when used for a long period of timeIf the Apple CarPlay® or Android™ Auto operation slows down when used for a long period of time, disconnect and then reconnect the phone from the unit.
- Unable to play YouTube content on WebLinkPlayback of YouTube content may not be possible due to an application or content restrictions.
- The WebLink displays an error or USB connection is not detectedIf the WebLink function cannot be used, check the following. If a USB device not supported message is displayed: Install the WebLink Host app to your smartphone from the following Website: http://abaltatech.com/WL
- The Touch Control feature of the WebLink Cast for car audio is not available for my iOS deviceThe Touch control feature for WebLink Cast with iOS version 13.4 and above requires the latest WebLink Host app and latest firmware upgrade for your car stereo. WebLink Host app: You can get the latest version from
- My car stereo doesn't recognize files from a connected USB deviceThis may occur if your USB device has exceeded the maximum capacity of folders or files that your car stereo can recognize. Check the table below to determine the maximum number of folders and files your car stereo