Questions & Answers: 9
- Where Can I Get Information on How to Use and Enjoy My Sport Device?Visit the Smart B-Trainer™ Website for information on how to use the app and headphone features of your SSE-BTR1 sport device.
- Which mobile devices support the B-Trainer app?The B-Trainer™ app can be used on mobile devices running Android™ 4.1 or later, or Apple® iPhone® devices and Apple iPod® players running iOS® 7 or later. Additional information is available regarding specific models
- Playing music on the Smart B-Trainer from a mobile device.Follow these steps to play music on a compatible mobile device that is connected using a Bluetooth® connection. Turn on the Bluetooth function of your smartphone. Check that the Smart B-Trainer™ device is turned
- What are the Training plan functions of the Smart B-Trainer and the B-Trainer app?Training plan capabilities: By connecting the device with the dedicated B-Trainer™ app on a compatible mobile device, you can set and manage training plans to suit your goals. Transfer the training plan that you
- Unable to measure my heart when using the Smart B-Trainer sport device.It may take some time for your heart rate measurement to begin. The time required to complete the measurement differs by person. Depending on your health condition and current location it may take 2 to 3 minutes
- How to wear the Smart B-trainer sport device.The sport device comes with different size attachments to provide a right fit for different users. As the shape of ears is different for each person, the sport device may not fit properly or may not measure your
- Error: Please register the device to enjoy the features appears and I cannot select a training menu when using the Smart B-trainer app.This error will appear because training menus are only available if you register the sport device to the app. NOTES: If you have the sport device, after performing Register device, go back to the training menu and
- What are the operating systems that support Media Go?For information on the operating systems that support Media Go™ software, visit their support website. NOTE: A list of devices supported for use with the Media Go software is available from the Media Go support
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Media Go software.Troubleshooting and how-to FAQs about the Media Go™ software are available on the Sony® website. NOTES: A list of devices supported for use with the Media Go software is available from Media Go support website.