XEA20 Host Application Download
If the download service is no longer available on the Google Play Store, you can download the application by clicking the button below.
- Please note that this service may be discontinued without prior notice.
- Please make sure to access the website from your Android smartphone when downloading.
- Downloading or installing the application from any source other than the Google Play Store may result in damage to your Android smartphone or loss of data.
When downloading the application, please change the settings on your Android smartphone as follows.
- Android 7 or earlier: Find and tap [Settings] > [Security]. Tap the [Unknown source apps] switch to enable the function, and then tap [OK]. For security reasons, please disable this function after the download is complete.
- Android 8 or later: After downloading the application, the following message may appear: “For security reasons, your smartphone cannot install unknown applications from this provider.” If this message appears, please perform the following. Tap [Settings] in the message dialog box, and then tap [Allow apps from this provider].