Questions & Answers: 196
- Where can I find out if a firmware update is available?Information about the availability of firmware updates can be found by clicking the link below. If a firmware update is available, there also will be instructions for how to check the current firmware version of
- Use PlayMemories Home to transfer videos and pictures to a Macintosh computerBefore you start Install the latest version of the PlayMemories™ software. Visit the PlayMemories Home™ app recommended computer environment web page for supported Mac® OS X® operating system. Import photos and
- Camera Software for Which Download Services Have EndedRefer to the following web page for information about camera software which download services have ended, and the available replacement software.
- How to insert the date when printing from the PlayMemories Home software for Windows.IMPORTANT: Make sure you have the recent version of PlayMemories Home™ software installed on your computer. Follow the steps below to insert a date stamp when printing using the PlayMemories Home software. NOTES:
- What is the difference between 24p, 25p, 30p, 50p, 50i, 60p, and 60i video frame rates?The numbers (24, 25, 30, 50 and 60) represent how many times the video frame is displayed per second. The letters indicate if the video frame is displayed using an interlaced (i) or progressive (p) format. Progressive
- How to unlock an SD memory card.If an SD memory card is locked, you can unlock it by moving the Lock tab to the position shown in the diagram below. If the tab is in the up position, the memory card is unlocked. When the tab is down, the memory
- What file formats are supported in PlayMemories Home?The following file formats are supported in the PlayMemories Home™ software: JPEG MPO TIFF GIF SRF/SR2/ARW (Sony RAW) DV-AVI MOTION-JPEG WMV MPEG-1 MPEG-2 TS (AVC) MP4 (MPEG-4) MP4 (AVI) You can find the list of