The Action Center puts access to important notifications from installed apps and the operating system right on the taskbar, along with new quick action links, which can take you to your most-used apps and change settings instantly.
Click the Action Center icon on taskbar to see these important notifications and the quick action links.
- When a new notification is available, the Action Center icon will turn white.
- When notifications appear in the Action Center, click the desired notification to take action.
- Once you have clicked to view a notification, that notification will no longer appear in the Action Center.
- If you have notifications listed that you do not want or need to take any action with, you can click Clear all to clear the notifications list.
- If desired, you can change the function of one or more of the four configurable quick action buttons displayed at the bottom of the Action Center.