Follow these steps to remove and reinstall a device from Device Manager.
- Press the Windows Logo + X key combination, and then click Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, double-click the category icon of the device to be removed.
- Under the Device Manager category, click to select the device to be removed.
- On the menu bar, click Action.
- On the Action menu, click Uninstall.
- In the Confirm Device Uninstall window, click the OK button.
- In the Device Manager window, click the X in the upper-right corner to close the window.
- When the computer restarts, the operating system will find the device and install the driver.
- If the operating system is unable to automatically find the driver, download and install the desired driver. Downloads are posted on your model support page.