Error: Invalid System Disk or Non System Disk.
Follow this procedure to troubleshoot the Invalid System Disk or Non System Disk error.
- Remove all media from the drives.
- Remove any USB drives connected to the computer.
- Remove any memory cards from the computer or peripherals.
NOTE: Some printers have memory card slots.
- Press any key to determine if the computer will start.
NOTE:If the computer does not restart, turn it off and then back on again using the Power button.
- Perform a format and recovery of the hard drive.
If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service will be required.  Go to Product Repair.