Article ID : 00007814 / Last Modified : 10/21/2020Print

What kind of USB cable can be used to connect the photo frame to the computer?

    A mini-B type USB cable shorter than 10 feet (3 meters) is required.

    Mini-B type USB cable

    The Sony® VMC-14UMB2 USB cable may be available for purchase through Sony Parts and Accessories Sales.  Go to Parts and Accessories