IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Install the supplied SonicStage® 1.5 software .
- On the Net MD™ Walkman® recorder, insert a blank MiniDisc.
- Connect the AC power adapter to the DC IN 3V jack.
- Connect the AC power adapter to a wall outlet.
- Connect the appropriate end of the supplied USB cable to the portable recorder.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on the computer.
NOTE: Use of the portable recorder with a USB hub or a USB extension cable is not guaranteed or supported.
- Import or record music files into the SonicStage 1.5 software.
- Check-in or check-out music files between the SonicStage 1.5 software and the portable recorder.
Information regarding upgrading to the latest version of Sony's music management software is available at the Sony® eSupport Web Site. Please note system requirements prior to upgrading your current application.