Before You Start
- Make sure that your headphones and speakers have Bluetooth® function. Check your manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Check this article for the list of Bluetooth headphones compatible with Android TV™ models.
Pairing and Connection
Follow these steps to connect your Bluetooth audio device to your Android TV:
- Turn on your TV.
- Turn on your audio device.
- On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under Network & Accessories category, select Bluetooth settings.
- Select Add device to enter pairing mode.
- Select the audio device that you want to connect.