Follow these steps to troubleshoot discs not playing, stops, or skips in the clock radio.
- Verify that the disc tray or lid is completely closed.
- Verify that the disc has been placed correctly in CD compartment.
- Clean the disc with a soft cloth, wiping from the center of the disc out.
- Play another commercially produced CD in the clock radio.
- Unplug the clock radio from the AC electrical outlet for several minutes to reset the unit.
- Take the CD out of the compartment and leave the compartment or drawer open for approximately one hour to allow any moisture condensation to dry out.
- If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service will be required .