IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the system software to version 1.10 and provides the following benefits:
Improvements over system software version 1.07:
- Resolves an issue where the system may freeze periodically (approximately 25 days). This system freeze may cause an incorrect display (Clock stall, Black out) and key operations may not be accepted.
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version 1.10:
- Resolves an issue where the Clock Display Mode may change to Big Clock if the alarm is allowed to sound until it automatically stops (one hour from the alarm start time).
- Resolves an issue where the Display Brightness may change to High when the AC power is turned OFF and then ON.
- Resolves an issue where the alarm may not sound at the time set under certain circumstances.
- Adds support for 4th generation iPod touch® (iOS4) devices
- Resolves an issue where the AM radio does not tune properly when setting the AM radio as the Alarm Sound for Alarm B.
- Resolves an issue where the Alarm Date setting may incorrectly show Weekend when Weekday is selected, or Weekday when Weekend is selected.
Note: This issue occurs only when Spanish is the selected language.
- Improves operating stability.
- Resolves an issue where the ICF-CL75iP may freeze or stop responding.
- Adds the function to allow you to select whether or not pre-installed background photos (wallpaper) should be included in the slideshow.
- The date format is changed from Year-Month-Day to Month-Day-Year.
- Resolves an issue where a buzzer may sound instead of music, and an error message may be displayed, when an iPod® or iPhone® is connected while the ICF-CL75iP is in sleep mode.
- Mac OS® X
- Windows Vista®
- Windows Vista® 64-bit
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® XP
- 34.08 MB
Before You Start
How to Check if You Need the Update
Please follow the steps below to check the ICF-CL75iP software version to determine if it needs this software update:
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
|Confirm Successful Update (optional)|