Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Digital Satellite receiver
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- On the remote control, press and hold the RM SET UP button.
- While holding down the RM SET UP button, press and release the A/V I/O button.
- Release the RM SET UP button.
- Use the Cursor key to select the component to be controlled. Note: Select TV/SAT to register a TV or Satelite Receiver, and VIDEO1 or VIDEO2 to register a VCR.
- Press the Cursor key.
- Use the Cursor key to enter the appropriate component manufacturer code. Note: If more than one key code sequence is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the Cursor key. Note: The RM SET UP indicator light will flash twice when the component registration is successful.
- Press the FUNCTION button and then either the TV/SAT, span class="focus">VIDEO1 or VIDEO2 (depending on the component you want to control) to verify operation.