Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Digital Satellite receiver
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
IMPORTANT: The numeric codes are not provided for this model because the frequencies are built in to the remote control and display during the programming process.
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- At the HOME screen, use the right and left arrow buttons to select Setup.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to select Remote Controller Settings Guide, then press the ENTER button.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to select Preset Mode, then press the ENTER button. Note: At any time, if you do not operate the remote for more than 10 seconds, the remote will automatically exit from Preset Mode.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to select the component type that you want to operate with the remote, then press the ENTER button.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to select the appropriate component manufacturer, then press the ENTER button.
- Press and hold the TV button (for a television) or STB button (for a cable box, digital satellite receiver, digital video recorder, etc.), and then press the POP UP/MENU button. Note: The remote will enter Preset mode and the TV or STB button (whichever button you pressed) will start flashing.
- Once the TV or STB button starts flashing, enter the code on the TV screen using the number buttons, then press the ENTER button. Note: If you successfully set the code, the TV or STB button will flash twice slowly. If the setting is unsuccessful, the button will flash five times quickly.
- To quit Preset mode press the TV or STB button (whichever button is flashing).