Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Blu-Ray Disc Player
Digital Satellite receiver
Digital Video Recorder
Hard Drive/DVD Combo
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
Note: Even though the FUNCTION buttons are labelled for specific components, they can be programmed to operate any type of equipment that is compatible with this remote control. For example, the BD/DVD function can be programmed to operate a VCR, AV receiver, etc.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the appropriate FUNCTION button for the type of component being programmed.
- While holding the FUNCTION button, press the DISPLAY button.
- Release the FUNCTION and DISPLAY buttons. Note: The FUNCTION button will flash.
- Using the number pad, enter the manufacturer code for the component. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENT button.
- Point the remote control at the component.
- Press the appropriate component POWER button to verify operation.