Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Digital Satellite receiver
Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
Laser Disc Player
Mini Hi-Fi Component System CD
Mini Hi-Fi Component System Receiver
Mini Hi-Fi Component System Tape
TV/VCR Combo (TV)
TV/VCR Combo (VCR)
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the COMMANDER OFF button.
- While holding the COMMANDER OFF button, press the MUTING button.
- Release the COMMANDER OFF button.
- Press the component select button for the desired component.
- Using the number display on the LCD, enter the manufacturer code for the component. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Touch ENTER.
- Press the COMMANDER OFF button.
- Press the component select button for the component programmed.
- Turn on the component using the power button on the component.
- Point the remote control at the component and touch the POWER key to verify operation.