Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Digital Satellite receiver
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Using a small, phillips head screw driver, loosen the screw on the bottom edge of the remote control.
- Slide the setup button cover, then lift to exposed the setup buttons.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the SET button.
- When holding the SET button, press the 1 button. Note: The SET indicator will illuminate.
- Release the SET and MENU buttons.
- Using the exposed set-up number pad, enter the component's manufacturer code. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, repeat the procedure, entering one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENT button.