Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Digital Satellite receiver
Digital Video Recorder
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the SET button until the SET indicator lights up.
- Press the appropriate component select button for the component being set up.
- Using the number pad, enter the component's manufacturer code. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, repeat the procedure, entering one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENTER button.
- Point the remote control at the component and press the POWER button.