Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Digital Satellite receiver
Digital Video Recorder
Mini Hi-Fi Component System CD
Mini Hi-Fi Component System MD Deck
Mini Hi-Fi Component System Receiver
Mini Hi-Fi Component System Tape
TV/VCR Combo (TV)
TV/VCR Combo (VCR)
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the SET button.
- While holding the SET button, press and release the POWER button
- Release the SET button.
- Press the appropriate component button for the component being set up.
- Using the number pad, enter the manufacturer code for the component. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, repeat the procedure, entering one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENT button.
- Point the remote control at the component.
- Press the POWER button to verify operation.