Remote Control Programming
Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Diggital TV Tuner
Digital Satellite receiver
Digital Video Recorder
Mini Hi-Fi Component System CD
Mini Hi-Fi Component System MD Deck
Mini Hi-Fi Component System Receiver
Mini Hi-Fi Component System Tape
TV/VCR Combo (TV)
TV/VCR Combo (VCR)
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the SET button.
- When holding the SET button, press the MENU button. Note: The SET indicator will illuminate.
- Release the SET and MENU buttons.
- Press the appropriate component select button for the component being set up.
- Using the number pad, enter the component's manufacturer code. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, repeat the procedure, entering one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENT button.