Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the SLEEP button.
- While holding the SLEEP button, press and release the POWER button.
- Release the SLEEP button.
- Press the component button for the device being programmed.
- Using the number pad, enter the manufacturer code for the component. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, repeat the procedure, entering one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENT button.
- Point the remote control at the component.
- Press the POWER button to verify operation.